Thursday, August 19, 2010

Haven't been writing anything lately till something struck me a few days back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't tell who's right
all that came seems wrong
I always thought that You are the only one I long for
till the day the fairy tale got tore
I always thought that I had grasped You not
yet When you told me that all was just a fraud
I'm lost. I'm Lost.

I can't bear to let you go.
It's just so silly of me to let you go.
Allowing you to fall into the pain.
Can't protect you from the shame
And your happiness went to drain.
I can't save those tears from rolling again.

You had been through the hardest rain.
With no one to share your pain.
The fallen feelings I had for you,dear.
Ain't just for those tears.
Is so damn hard to let you breakdown
and leaving you down .

How I would wish to accompany you through the rain,
taking over those pain,
and let nothing but sorrow to go in vain.
My lady, those frowns and drowns,
Shouldn't be part of your life.

Oh I can't bear to let you go.
It's just so silly of me to let you go.
Allowing you to fall into the pain.
Can't protect you from the shame
And your happiness went to drain.
I can't save those tears from falling again.

I may no longer be the one whom problems you tell
Asking whether did you eat well
The right shoulder to lean on when you dwell
The only wish I had is that you would blissful and well
No need to dwell;
No more tears to make your precious eyes swell ever again.

1 comment:

Yoshi said...

Feel you bro! cheer up! [: